Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sixth of the Sixth

Sanni of My Life Through a Lens tagged me for a photo meme. The rules are as follows:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.

Well, being one who likes to bend and twist rules a bit, I decided to go to the bottom of the list of photo files and choose the sixth one from the last. There I found this photo:



This was taken in August 2002 on the first day of preschool for Little Man. Bonnie Lass was entering first grade, and we were just getting to leave for the morning. As you can see, by this time (the fifth in a series of photos) the kids were getting a bit...unfocused, so we left for school shortly after this. Little Man's backpack was a Bob the Builder pack, and it was HUGE on a three-year-old; it held large construction paper art projects really well.

Normally I don't tag, but since I know these people are photo takers, I'll tag the following:

  1. Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane
  2. Amazing Gracie at Echoes of Grace
  3. Karmyn at Dreaming What Ifs...
  4. Marianne at Lil Bits of Me
  5. Jay at Cynical Bastard

4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Aww, such a cute picture of them! Thanks for the tag, I'm working on mine right now :)

Have a wonderful day!

katherine. said...

so was that your first day of having both kids away at school?

it would work for the photo hunter theme "thankful" too.

Anonymous said...

They were so little and cute.

I actually did this about a month ago!s

Anonymous said...

Awwww... how cute! Love their facial expressions - and little man's laaaarge backpack.

Thank you so much for playing and for changing the rules. I'm glad you did b/c otherwise I might have never seen this cute pic. :-)